One new short story by George Alger is posted on this website each month. However, to receive a new one each Sunday, add your email below.
Read short stories for free!
In the genre of contemporary fiction, George writes stories that explore personal change.
ENTER YOUR EMAIL BELOW
You’ll receive a new story each Sunday.
10 REASONS TO READ SHORT STORIES
- They’re perfect when you’re short on time.
- Short stories are a great way to sample a writer’s style and see if you like it.
- They’re ideal for a quick dose of entertainment or escape.
- Short stories can be thought-provoking and offer new perspectives.
- They can introduce you to new genres or writers you might not otherwise have discovered.
- Short stories can be more experimental than novels, so they can be exciting and innovative.
- They can be moving and emotional.
- Some short stories can be humorous.
- They’re a great way to learn about the writing craft.
- Finally, for no other reason than they’re just so dang enjoyable.
What’s that logo about? Click the following for info: