“You don’t take a photograph, you make it.” Ansel Adams
George has a diverse background of photographic shooting and printing experiences, and much interrelated media-associated familiarity with design, graphic arts and advertising.
Commercial photography projects have encompassed industries such as: merchandising, fashion, restaurants, health, education, real estate, manufacturing, computers, bottling and petroleum.
Air and sea projects include assignments from a helicopter, cherry picker (mobile crane), and an open sea assignment shooting one-time America’s Cup winner, The Courageous.
People that George has photographed include: business executives, politicians, manufacturing workers, office personnel, and a knife-wielding sushi chef.
Professional photographic assignments that George has been involved with have been published in Boston Magazine, Money Magazine, Inc Magazine, as well as numerous catalogs, brochures, and corporate annual reports.
Admirations & Miscellanea
- Kodak KINSA Awardee (This work was published in newspapers throughout the US, Canada and Mexico, and included within a North American touring exhibit.)
- Cover photo award-winning Cabbages & Kings magazine
- Photography instructor to Boy Scouts
- Color darkroom seminar leader
- Taught digital photography workshops
- Photo Editor for college art magazine
- Multiple motorcycle cross-country photo tours
- Cable TV Producer